The new military strategy is a fundamental document of global nature along with the National Security Strategy and Cyber Security Strategy....
Gallup’s latest report documents the direction that America’s Government currently is heading, which is simply conservative (neoconservative+neoliberal).
Surprisingly, the fate of the most zealous members of some crippled Islamic State units is reminiscent of what happened at the end of World War II, writes Dmitry Minin.
US President Trump’s outrageous remarks on various poor nations – calling them “shitholes” – not only reveal a heartless racist. Donald Trump also...
Taking well-thought-out foreign policy moves as elements of grand strategy does pay off but the US prefers to act otherwise. By doing so, it risks shooting itself in the foot.
- As US Global Influence Recedes, Secession Demands Grow
- One Hundred Years Ago: The Bolsheviks Seized Power, but Could They Hold It?
- Breakthrough Korea Talks – The Power of Diplomacy
- Trump’s Pakistan Policy Is a Disaster
- Who or What Is Feeding the Unrest in Iran?
- Danger Lurks from Washington Torpedoing Korea Talks
Interview with Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein, an Islamic scholar, author and philosopher specializing in Islamic eschatology, world politics, economics, and modern socio-economic/political issues.