The new military strategy is a fundamental document of global nature along with the National Security Strategy and Cyber Security Strategy....
Losing Russia as a partner will hardly benefit the United States. Its defense spending dwarfs that of other nations but it is losing its edge in emerging technologies to Russia.
America has relentlessly meddled in scores of countries to determine election outcomes. Bannon and Mattis are but the latest brazen expression of US malign activity.
So long as Russia has a strategic presence in the Middle East, Israel cannot regain its military dominance in the region. And time doesn’t work in Israel’s favour.
Now that Putin had saved Erdogan from being killed by Obama, Erdogan is no longer an American stooge. What he is, is whatever secret deals he has secretly committed himself to.
- US Imposes Sanctions on China for Buying Russian Weapons: Waging War on All Fronts
- Building a Broad Coalition - Ron Paul Congressional Staff Panel at RPI Media & War Conference
- Tensions Grow as China, Russia and Iran Lead the Way Towards a New Multipolar World Order
- Macedonia and the US-NATO Cold War
- Russia Makes Huge Strides in Drone Technology
- Trump’s Extortion Racket on Visas, US Assets, and Tariffs
How can we defeat the warmongers and interventionists? Rep. Paul's Congressional policy team reunites (with the addition of Liberty Report co-host Chris Rossini) to talk about how to reach out not just across the aisle but beyond the aisle.