The neocons, who can sense, like raptors, Trump’s political weakness, have filled the vacuum left by top-level vacancies in the administration, Wayne Madsen writes.
Internationally, Britain is regarded with amused derision tempered by compassion for its dithering and inchoate approach to the Brexit fiasco. Domestically it is incapacitated.
The United States seems to be losing its imperialistic mojo most significantly in Asia and the Middle East, not only militarily but also diplomatically and economically.
The US knows that once the gas is flowing an inseverable artery to German factories is in place for the foreseeable future. It’s a link that is stronger than any amount of...
- German Poll Shows Germans Stunningly Anti-US-Government
- Why Pro-Family Programs in Eastern Europe Drive the Liberal West Mad
- Putting the ‘New Cold War’ into Proper Perspective
- The Startling Truth About Herbert Hoover’s Role In Prolonging World War One
- The Dire, Unintended Consequences of Trump’s MAGA War on China
- George Harrison - It Don't Come Easy
How the Anglo-American Establishment Deliberately Extended WWI. The remarkable suppressed history of Herbert Hoover’s role in prolonging the agony of World War One, including his stewardship of the American relief of Belgium in the early part of the war and overseeing the removal of valuable historical documents from Europe after the war.