NATO talking about how Russia is threatening the Baltic states (or whoever) is like the pot calling the kettle black.
What do Russia, Turkey and Iran have in common? All are on the receiving end of punitive action by the United States over allegations of misbehavior that have not been...
The biggest threat to European citizens is the way Washington and its NATO racket is bleeding Europe of financial resources.
This is a defense budget of confrontation giving preference to pressure instead of negotiations and diplomacy.
- NATO Repeats the Great Mistake of the Warsaw Pact
- Congress of Berlin: Act II
- US Sanctions Foster Emergence of Multipolar World
- Swalwell a Major Contender for US Presidency in 2020
- The End of the US Unipolar Moment Is Irreversible
- Caspian Sea Convention Signed to Open New Prospects for Region
Interview with Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein, an Islamic scholar, author and philosopher specializing in Islamic eschatology, world politics, economics, and modern socio-economic/political issues.