The axis of resistance, despite all the little moves, is winning the war of attrition. The US’s maximum pressure policy has a finite lifespan because leverage like all...
Macron’s cynical exploitation of the Notre-Dame tragedy may well backfire. The real opportunity in this crisis is for the French people to see it as a symbol of ruinous...
The non-stop demonization of Julian Assange will proceed unabated, faithful to guidelines established over a decade ago, Pepe Escobar writes.
A 2016 report by the ICC accused the U.S. military of torturing at least 61 prisoners in Afghanistan during the ongoing war. The report also accused the CIA of subjecting at...
- Moscow’s Strategy: To Win Everywhere, Every Time
- Rumors of War: Washington Is Looking for a Fight
- Notre-Dame Fire: the Drama and the Interpretations
- Has US and UK Diplomacy Completely Died in the Middle East and Been Replaced by Parody?
- Bannon’s International Neo-Nazi ‘Movement’
- What If Mainstream Media’s Message About Putin Was Delivered in Orwell’s Language?
A 2016 report by the ICC accused the U.S. military of torturing at least 61 prisoners in Afghanistan during the ongoing war. The report also accused the CIA of subjecting at least 27 prisoners to torture, including rape, at CIA prison sites in Afghanistan, Poland, Romania and Lithuania.