With Duque in power in Bogota, with the extremely pro-Israeli Uribe pulling the puppet strings, Israeli intelligence operations will undoubtedly return to Colombia.
The last thing the West needs under the current circumstances is a confrontation with Russia. It has enough grievances to grapple with.
Three glorious weeks remain in the event. Enjoy. And may the best team win.
The reality is that we live in a multipolar world at least since 2001. However, this obvious truth will continue to be denied in the West in flat defiance of the abundantly...
- A Tale of Two Nuclear Deals: Trump’s Road to Singapore with North Korea
- US Leaves UNHRC: Big Step to Isolation
- The Diseased, Lying, Condition of America's ‘News’Media
- Breaking In a President
- What’s in a Name? Everything and Nothing
- Putin-Trump Summit Has a Very Good Chance
Interview with Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein, an Islamic scholar, author and philosopher specializing in Islamic eschatology, world politics, economics, and modern socio-economic/political issues.