Russia’s Su-57 domestic model entered serial production earlier this year.
1. Side Facing Cheek-Mounted Radars
2. Infrared Search and Track
3. Directional Infrared Countermeasures System
4. Unique Weapons Bay Configuration
5. Equipped with hypersonic missiles
It has been reported recently that the Su-57 fifth-generation aircraft will be integrated with the Vympel R-37M (RVV-BD, Izdelie 610M) hypersonic anti-aircraft missile. The R-37M is the only one of its class to boast a range exceeding 300 km.
The Army 2018 Exhibition has once again confirmed that Moscow’s ongoing rearmament program has made Russia the world leader in military technology, able to offer the best of the best on the global arms market.