Matteo Renzi resigned as the Italian Prime Minister after the people of Italy voted «no» in a historic referendum on constitutional reform on December 4. The vote...
Has America in electing Donald Trump as its next President and Commander-in-Chief forfeited its moral leadership in world affairs? As international leaders wrestle with what to...
Russia and China vetoed a UN Security Council draft resolution on December 5 calling for a seven-day truce in the Syria’s second largest city.
The US Senate voted on December 1 to extend the Iran Sanctions Act (ISA) giving the president the authority to impose sanctions on Iran for another decade. The bill had already...
- Missile Deployment to Kuril Islands: Russia Strengthens Coastal Defenses
- US Congress: Doing Its Best to Prevent Positive Changes in Foreign Policy
- Make No Mistake: Russia Remains the Only Target Country of NATO’s Nuclear Weapons
- The Parochial Village Mentality of British Politics and Media
- Donald Trump’s Stance on B61-12: Issue of Fundamental Importance
- Norway to Shift Away from «No Permanent Foreign Deployments on National Soil» Policy